Our practice nurses are experienced in all types of minor injuries. You can see them in the treatment Room for a range of services such as contraception, injections, dressings, tetanus boosters or advice.
Appointments can be made throughout the day Monday to Friday.
Chris Bowler – Diabetes Care – to provide individualised & holistic diabetes care to both type 1 & 2 patients. Provide support, advice and education for patients from initial diagnosis onwards.
Travel Health – to provide our patients with timely and appropriate advice wherever the patient is travelling & whatever the trip may entail.
Marian Bird – Nursing qualification in COPD and asthma care, assisting in diagnosing and reviewing medication in chest conditions.
Linda Antunes - has worked at the practice since May 2014 and works as a treatment room nurse.
Nursing services include:
- Wound Care
- Family Planning
- Chronic Disease Management
- Vaccinations & Immunisation including Travel Care
We have three healthcare assistants; Davida Bygate, Louise Morrison and Shirley Shepherd
They are qualified to:
- Perform blood tests and ECG heart checks
- Monitor and give advice regarding weight management
- Check blood pressure
- Perform lung function checks (Spirometry)
- Wound dressings
- Ear Syringing where authorised by a GP or practice nurse
- Smoking Cessation