Advanced Diploma Nursing, Non Medical Prescriber, PGCE Adult/Paediatric Examination.
BSC Hons General Practice Nursing, Advanced Independent & Supplementary Prescribing, Advanced Clinical Skills, Family Planning Diploma.
You can book appointments with our experienced practice nurses up to 4 weeks ahead. Examples of the conditions which our nurses can treat or give advice upon include:
- Minor injuries and dressings
- Contraceptive advice and pill checks
- Cervical smears
- Travel advice including vaccinations. Please book appointments 6-8 weeks before your planned holiday!
- Smoking cessation advice - our nurses can help and support you.
- Chronic conditions - our nurses offer monitoring checks and advice for a variety of chronic conditions including diabetes, asthma, COPD and heart disease.
Sister L Antunes
RGN 1992 Pretoria
Sister Sian Davies-Wilson
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one.
Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care 2008
Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care 2005