Advanced Diploma Nursing, Non Medical Prescriber, PGCE Adult/Paediatric Examination.
You can book appointments with our experienced practice nurses up to 4 weeks ahead. Examples of the conditions which our nurses can treat or give advice upon include:
- Minor injuries and dressings
- Contraceptive advice and pill checks
- Cervical smears
- Travel advice including vaccinations. Please book appointments 6-8 weeks before your planned holiday!
- Smoking cessation advice - our nurses can help and support you.
- Chronic conditions - our nurses offer monitoring checks and advice for a variety of chronic conditions including diabetes, asthma, COPD and heart disease.
Sister L Antunes
RGN 1992 Pretoria
Sister Sian Davies-Wilson
RGN 2006 Teeside University
Sister Jackie Cawley
Healthcare assistants support practice nurses with their daily work and carry out tasks such as phlebotomy (drawing blood), blood pressure measurement and new patient checks. They may act as a chaperone when a patient or doctor requests one.
Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care 2008
Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care 2005
CCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma Health & Social Care (Adults)
Phlebotomy Level 3 2015 & Paediatric phlebotomy 2018