You can book appointments with our experienced practice nurses up to 4 weeks ahead. Examples of the conditions which our nurses can treat or give advice upon include:
- Minor injuries and dressings
- Contraceptive advice and pill checks
- Cervical smears
- Travel advice including vaccinations. Please book appointments 6-8 weeks before your planned holiday!
- Smoking cessation advice - our nurses can help and support you.
- Chronic conditions - our nurses offer monitoring checks and advice for a variety of chronic conditions including diabetes, asthma, COPD and heart disease.
|Sister S McNamee|
RGN (Part 1) 1974 South Tees, RGN (Part 2) 1994 Teesside
|Sister M Bird|
BSC (HONS) in Home Nursing 2006
Asthma & COPD Post Reg 2010
|Sister L Antunes|
RGN 1992 Pretoria
|Sister C Bowler|
RGN , Friarage Hospital 1979, University of Teeside 1998